The interviewee is Mr. Yuri Bezmenov, a former KGB agent who has an insiders knowledge of the manner in which Marxist/Communist/Socialist ideology is established in a country–that is, by slowly deconstructing values, creating crises, both financial and social, and propagandizing an unsuspecting public.
Ideological Subversion (a.k.a. active measures, or psychological warfare) is a slow and progressive brainwashing process, which can be divided in 4 stages:
Stage 1 — Demoralization:
It takes 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing. Even if that person is showered with information and authentic proof, he or she will refuse to beleive it. Not until the military boot comes crashing in, the person will then understand.
Stage 2 — Destabilization:
It takes 2 to 5 years to destabilize a nation. What matters most is the economy, foreign relations & defense systems.
Stage 3 — Crisis:
It may take only up to 6 weeks to bring a country to the verge of crisis. And after crisis, with a violent change of power, structure and economy, you would have a so-called period of normalization. It may last indefinitely.
Stage 4 — Normalization:
Normalization is a cynical expression, borrowed from Soviet propaganda. To promise people all kinds of goodies and a paradise on Earth, to destabilize the economy, to eliminate the principle of free market competition and to put a Big Brother government in Washington DC with benevolent dictators who will promise lots of things, never mind whether the promises are fulfilled or not.
The creation of false illusions that the situation is under control where most of American politicians, media, and the educational system would train another generation of people to think that they are living in a time of peace. But on the contrary, we would be in a state of war. Undeclared total war against the basic principles and the foundations of this system.
Recommendation to the American people:
- There must be a very strong national effort to educate people in the spirit of REAL patriotism.
- Teach the real danger of socialist, communist, welfare state, Big Brother government.
- If people fail to grasp the impending danger; nothing will ever help the United States.
- We may kiss our freedoms goodbye, including our precious lives.
- At the moment, at least part of the U.S. population is convinced that the danger is real.
- We have to FORCE our government, not by sending letters, or signing petitions, or all other so-called noble activity, but by FORCING the U.S. government to stop aiding Communism.